Melissa Call, Chair & Webmaster - CCC@Steedshoa.com
Contact Melissa if you have suggestions/ideas you'd like to see in our Newsletter or on our website. If you would like to be on this Committee, click here
to see the duties and let Melissa know you're interested.
Need information about Steeds Crossing, HOA or Pflugerville in general? Visit our Links and Resources
page. You'll find helpful links, such as the City's chipping service, where to get your driver license and how to pay your HOA dues online.
To be included on the agenda at Board Meetings, you must submit your questions/comments in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
at PS Management Property, at least 24 hours prior to the Board Meeting.
If you would like to speak at the QUARTERLY meetings, please use the sign-in sheet upon entering.
Posting ads or Lost and Found on the Communications Board:
Want to post a business ad or Lost/Found notice on the communications board by the mailboxes? Please follow these instructions:
- You must be a resident of Steeds Crossing (not the Ridge at Steeds Crossing);
- Ads and/or Lost/Found notices may be posted for up to 45 days and will be automatically deleted after that time. If you want your ad placed back up after 45 days, please resubmit. When you post your ad or notice, please include the date it was posted.
- Ads may be for Business/Services (such as lawn mowing, babysitting, roofing, etc.) or classifieds. Ads and web pages may not contain or be linked to objectionable material.
- Lost and Found may be for anything under that nature such as pets, keys, material objects, etc.
- Please remember that you cannot post any type of signs or flyers on light posts, stop signs, street signs or signs at the community park.
If you want to post an ad in the Business Directory, go to that page from our home page. You can also post a Lost and Found item on that page of our website. Ads are subject to Board approval.